Haitian moms are a special type of mom. This shirt features a Haitian proverb "manman pou tout tan" which means - mother always. Meaning - once you are a mom, you are always a mom - all the time.
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for Heather Grey, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue colors that contain polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
Because nobody is out here checking for milk. This t-shirt is comfortable, soft, lightweight, and form-fitting. It's an ideal staple for any wardrobe! • 100%...View full product details
The Essentials for anyone who loves Haiti. T-shirt worthy of becoming a wardrobe essential: comfortable, form-fitting, and a stylish base for any outfit. Your typical...View full product details
Join our mailing list and
get 10% off your first purchase!