1804 is an important year in Haitian History. It's the year the first FREE black republic was established.
This t-shirt is comfortable, soft, lightweight, and form-fitting. It's an ideal staple for any wardrobe!
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz (146 g/m2)
|Width (inches)||17 ½||19||20||22||24||26||28||30|
Zoklo University - you either got a degree or you got kicked out! School of Hard knocks! This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and...View full product details
If you are Haitian and have lived long enough, you have hard this saying or have even used it yourself. It can be used anywhere...View full product details
Join our mailing list and
get 10% off your first purchase!